Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It’s good to be out of the city and away from uni, but as yet I don't have that peaceful camping feeling. In fact things aren't great with me. My head is a bit messy. I feel like the last 4 years has made a dark void deep inside me. I’m throwing lines across, like Spiderman, to build a web to cover the hole, and catch some memories and feelings. Meanwhile I feel very empty. And a little bit confused.
I keep stumbling into cracks in my memory.
I’m not quite sure when I left this town behind, whether it was last time I was here or way before that, and I’m not quite sure when now is. Time is a viscous fluid washing around me, sticking when maybe it shouldn’t.
I’m too scared to get a job. I want someone to tell me what to do. I think I want to work for some higher purpose...Anyone know any good nunneries - preferably ones where they don't have silly rules around sexual abstinence and you don't need to believe in god?

I’m not really up to much but fishing is the best balm.

No comments: