Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love suburbia and suburbia loves me...

Nomadic or territorial? The millenium-old debate between these two ways of inhabiting the world happens internally also. The debate in my life seems to've been settled on the sedentary, at least for now.


And here's a phew photos of my new house to prove it!





Nice original wall paper:


Thanks for the Versailles Hall of Mirrors suggestion, Kirsten, it's a winner - just you wait and see!!


The renos are underway:


Nice original lino:


And nice original light fittings! Thanks, Vera, whoever you were, you rocked!



Doo doo doo, looking out my front door:

4 comments:

Wadjella Yorga said...

Happy days Chrissie - congratulations on the sedentary lifestyle choice xo

chrissie said...

Thanks, Sweet.
It's beginning to feel real...

Spencer Collins said...

Excellent Chrissie, just around the corner from me.

chrissie said...

Cool! Pop in for a cuppa sometime! (Or come n see my lovely floorboards...ooh ah!)