Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not a lot

Not a lot has been happening, mainly study, a little bit of walking, and a fair bit of that other stuff that I tend to do quite a lot of.
Most of my blogging has been on Sustainina, I am intent on engaging with this history course, and getting as much out of it as I can. That means a full and positive presence. I do tend, however, to get sucked into computer [no] land. I forget to read and analyze but prefer to synthesize and create, so I might give it a bit of break for a while. Something about blogging makes me want to post pretty pictures. It's going well, I'm feeling really good about it. The closeness of the finishing line is making me just a touch excited. Only 7 weeks to go!

What's been happening today:




Yep, that's razor wire on top of the wall.

3 comments:

Dr Mad Fish said...

Cute undies. Coming back from Kojonup on Tuesday, someone had strung an entire collection of them on a roadside farm fence (from an abandoned suitcase one can only surmise).

chrissie said...

nice one! did yu get a photo?

Dr Mad Fish said...

No bugger it. If I had it would have been on my blog.